Re: [xsl] XML and JSON performance tests in browsers

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML and JSON performance tests in browsers
From: Alonso <alonsoir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 13:51:44 +0100
Done!

Could you share the results?

El 28/03/2013, a las 13:29, David Lee <dlee@xxxxxxxxxxx> escribiC3:

> I am conducting research on real-world JSON and XML browser performance.
> I would appreciate anyone with a few minutes to give it a try and send me
comments.   And if possible forward to your network.
> ( Note: This test is NOT intended to test everything  ... its a focused test
with a few controlled variables).

> What You Do
>
> Go to
>    http://speedtest.xmlsh.org
>
> Click "Run Tests And Submit..."
> Test takes about 1 - 3 minutes depending on your internet and device speed.
>
> Repeat as often as have patience on as many difference OS's, machines,
browser vendors and versions and devices.
> I am particularly interested in mobile devices as these have had much less
coverage in these kinds of experiments, but anything you can try is valuable.

> Please feel free to pass this link on ... I will be updating the tests
pending comments of this initial public beta and then intend on distributing
the test to a wider audience (including full source).

> The results are intended to be published publicly after enough data
collection and analysis has been completed.

> Your participation is hoped to bring world peace, let cats sleep with dogs,
stop a zombie Armageddon and let Henny Penny come to terms with her
hallucinations about the sky falling.