Re: [xsl] Saxon-EE 9.4.0.6 can't adress comment nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Saxon-EE 9.4.0.6 can't adress comment nodes
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 18:51:51 +0100
I'm always a bit reticent about discussing product-specific issues on this
list - I like to be helpful to users and I don't mind doing it in public, but
I'm conscious that not everyone on the list is interested. There's a Saxon
specific forum at http://saxonica.plan.io which you are welcome to use.

I can't see any obvious reason for this behaviour. Schema validation per se
shouldn't lose the comments, although it ignores them. How are you invoking
the transformation?

Michael Kay
Saxonica