[xsl] RE: XML and JSON performance tests in browsers

Subject: [xsl] RE: XML and JSON performance tests in browsers
From: David Lee <dlee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 15:30:33 +0000
I am proud to announce that results will first be published at "Balisage: The
Markup Conference" Aug 6 - 9, 2013, Montrial, Canada.
See http://www.balisage.net/ for details.
After the conference the full publication and associated data will be
published.

David A. Lee
dlee@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.xmlsh.org