Re: [xsl] getting javascript into an xsl variable

Subject: Re: [xsl] getting javascript into an xsl variable
From: Michael Dykman <mdykman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 18:52:31 -0400
I have an experimental system that I and others have built some large
applications on.  It outputs XML with XSL processing instructions to
be transformed in browser and have found no real limitations in what
Javascript I can use.  Anything I have thrown at it, including google
ads, google map widgets, heavy-handed jquery usage or obscure widgets,
anything that worked in the static context, has continued to work for
me via XSLT-1.0 in-browser.

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@xxxxxxxxx