RE: [xsl] csv data to xml

Subject: RE: [xsl] csv data to xml
From: Michele R Combs <mrrothen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 13:18:54 +0000
Where is the csv coming from?  Can you output the original data as some kind
of XML instead of csv?  Many programs these days can do that -- e.g., Excel
and FilemakerPro can both export their own flavors of very basic XML.  Then
you'd be able to work with XML in/XML out, which might be the easiest.

Michele