Re: [xsl] Reflecting on: csv data to xml

Subject: Re: [xsl] Reflecting on: csv data to xml
From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 21:10:42 +0200
But perhaps this discussion should stay away from pin-point
implementations of this and that and remain focussed on major
qualities, such as the ones on which Liam has remarked.

If a programming language has the graviational force of attracting a
community to contribute and remain contributing: this is "true grit"
;-)

-W