RE: [xsl] initial-page-number

Subject: RE: [xsl] initial-page-number
From: KAATMAN Matthew <matthew.kaatman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 00:30:19 +0200
Re: Ken
' there is no such thing as "your own page counter"'

Ah, it just clicked. I get what you're saying now.

Re: Graydon
I just tested Foxit, and at least with selecting pages, it seems to behave the
same. I'll test printing tomorrow.

I'll check with Antenna House support and see if they have seen this issue
before. I'll also test with FOP tomorrow and see if I get the same results.

Thanks for the leads guys.

Matt

AVIS : Ce courrier et ses pieces jointes sont destines a leur seul
destinataire et peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles appartenant
a bioMerieux. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire, vous etes informe que toute
lecture, divulgation, ou reproduction de ce message et des pieces jointes est
strictement interdite. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur merci d'en
prevenir l'expediteur et de le detruire, ainsi que ses pieces jointes.
NOTICE: This message and attachments are intended only for the use of their
addressee and may contain confidential information belonging to bioMerieux. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the original sender immediately and delete this message, along with any
attachments.