[xsl] Possible to have bottom border on table cell that's breaking across pages?

Subject: [xsl] Possible to have bottom border on table cell that's breaking across pages?
From: KAATMAN Matthew <matthew.kaatman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 21:28:11 +0200
I'm starting to think it's not possible to put a thin line border at the
bottom of a table cell that is breaking across pages. Is there some way to
accomplish this? If not, I suppose I'll make the keep-with-next rules stricter
so that it's less likely to break a row across pages.

Example: (Where I've manually placed the green line.)
http://i.imgur.com/SlzIWo5.png

FO row as follows:

<fo:table-row border="5pt solid yellow">
<fo:table-cell
	border="1pt solid black"
	text-align="from-table-column()">
	<fo:block
		end-indent="3pt"
		font-size="9pt"
		space-after="3pt"
		space-after.conditionality="retain"
		space-before="3pt"
		space-before.conditionality="retain"
		start-indent="3pt"
		text-align="center"
		line-height-shift-adjustment="disregard-shifts"
		font-family="Helvetica, Arial Unicode MS">
		<fo:inline
			id="unique_35_Connect_42_image_7778D5DDFE7B456189F7537F3FC6A60F">
			<fo:external-graphic
				src="url(file:/C:/dita/en/products/simon/images/waste_status_25_percent.j
pg)"/>
		</fo:inline>
	</fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>
<fo:table-cell
	border="1pt solid red"
	text-align="from-table-column()">
	<fo:block
		end-indent="3pt"
		font-size="9pt"
		space-after="3pt"
		space-after.conditionality="retain"
		space-before="3pt"
		space-before.conditionality="retain"
		start-indent="3pt"
		line-height-shift-adjustment="disregard-shifts"
		font-family="Helvetica, Arial Unicode MS">
		<fo:inline
			font-weight="bold"
			line-height="100%">Waste Status</fo:inline>
	</fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>
<fo:table-cell
	border="1pt solid black"
	text-align="from-table-column()">
	<fo:block
		end-indent="3pt"
		font-size="9pt"
		space-after="3pt"
		space-after.conditionality="retain"
		space-before="3pt"
		space-before.conditionality="retain"
		start-indent="3pt"
		line-height-shift-adjustment="disregard-shifts"
		font-family="Helvetica, Arial Unicode MS">Displays the approximate level of
the waste container in 25% increments. For example, the icon shows that the
waste container is 25% full. If 50% is displayed, the waste container is half
full. See
		<fo:basic-link
			color="blue"
			font-style="inherit"
			font-weight="inherit"
			internal-destination="unique_37">Emptying the Waste
Container</fo:basic-link></fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>
</fo:table-row>

AVIS : Ce courrier et ses pieces jointes sont destines a leur seul
destinataire et peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles appartenant
a bioMerieux. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire, vous etes informe que toute
lecture, divulgation, ou reproduction de ce message et des pieces jointes est
strictement interdite. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur merci d'en
prevenir l'expediteur et de le detruire, ainsi que ses pieces jointes.
NOTICE: This message and attachments are intended only for the use of their
addressee and may contain confidential information belonging to bioMerieux. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the original sender immediately and delete this message, along with any
attachments.