RE: [xsl] Table row top padding when table flows over multiple pages

Subject: RE: [xsl] Table row top padding when table flows over multiple pages
From: Mario Madunic <mario.madunic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 09:09:28 -0700
Ken,

Thanks, will give it a try.

Mario

-----Original Message-----
From: G. Ken Holman [mailto:g.ken.holman@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of G. Ken
Holman
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 7:33 AM
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 2013-09-06 07:13 -0700, Mario Madunic wrote:
>I have several tables that go over multiple pages. The table header is
>on all the pages but the space between the first table row content (on
>following pages) and the table header is not what is defined. Is there
>a way to force the spacing between the table header and first row on
>the following pages?

Table cells are reference areas and so will eat space-after= on your cell
contents unless you use space-after.conditionality="retain".  If you use that
in one of your header cells, the header height should be the same on all
pages.

I hope this helps.

--
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, and UBL classes in the Netherlands     Oct 2013 |
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL and code list classes in Australia Oct 2013 | Contact