Re: [xsl] Saxon for C/PHP/Python/etc

Subject: Re: [xsl] Saxon for C/PHP/Python/etc
From: Adam Retter <adam.retter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 11:57:26 +0100
Hi O'Neil,

After hearing Tony Graham's lightening talk at the XML Summer School I
also had a look at doing this using LLVM. Like you I am using VMKit
and it sounds like we have both made about the same progress. I have
not investigated GCJ at all as it seemed to me that LLVM was the right
tool for the job.

I think you would be better seeking help on the LLVMdev mailing list
and in particular trying to attract the attention of Nicolas Geoffray
- http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2011-July/041438.html

I would love to hear how you get on with this, and likewise if I make
any progress I will let you know...

--
Adam Retter

skype: adam.retter