Re: [xsl] Off Topic : XSLT Jobs in USA

Subject: Re: [xsl] Off Topic : XSLT Jobs in USA
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 10:56:18 -0400
Hi,

The question isn't off topic. This isn't just a technical list;
anything about XSL or XSLT is on topic.

But it is relative. What does "enough" mean in this context? (What
does "huge presence" mean?)

Yet I do agree that there isn't much of a commodity market for
XML/XSLT developers. One can speculate on reasons for this. In many
ways I think it's a reflection of the strength of the technology. It
doesn't die because it's too ... good. It doesn't go mainstream
because it's too ... whatever. There are many things about it that
aren't really one size fits all.

While this means that work may be harder to find, it also means it's
often really cool work.

Cheers, Wendell
XML | XSLT | electronic publishing
Eat Your Vegetables