Re: [xsl] When will XSLT 3.0 progress to its next step?

Subject: Re: [xsl] When will XSLT 3.0 progress to its next step?
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 10:36:06 +0000
W3C doesn't announce its plans in advance. This is because any such
announcement would prejudge the decisions of the membership, who vote on the
decision whether to advance a draft to the next stage.

We do have an internal draft at a fairly advanced stage, and we have spent the
last several months reviewing it and fixing problems; this has led to some
fairly extensive changes in the rules for streamability analysis. It's
certainly my hope that this new draft will see the light of day in the next
couple of months, but it's impossible to commit to that.

Michael Kay
Saxonica