Re: [xsl] xsl:package/xsl:expose?

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:package/xsl:expose?
From: "Tony Graham" <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 09:13:34 -0000 (GMT)
On Wed, November 20, 2013 8:02 am, davep wrote:
> On 19/11/13 12:38, Tony Graham wrote:
>> On Tue, November 19, 2013 12:23 pm, David Carlisle wrote:
>>> On 19/11/2013 12:09, Tony Graham wrote:
>>> although you need to add /xsl:package to the end anyway, it's not as if
>>> you can just edit the top, admittedly it would be easier for an editor
>>> to inject that at the end without actually requiring you to look, but
>>> still..
>>
>> That's just a keystroke (Ctrl-E) or a right-click in Oxygen.  (No doubt
>> there's similar a keystroke in PSGML that's now missing in nxml-mode.)
>

> Still there Tony
> </
>
> will fill it in if the instance is well formed.

I was referring to a way to select the whole xsl:stylesheet or
xsl:transform element (just to bring this back to being about XSLT)
without moving from the top of the document and then wrapping it in a
xsl:package element, again without moving from the top of the document.

Regards,

Tony Graham                                   tgraham@xxxxxxxxxx
Consultant                                 http://www.mentea.net
Mentea       13 Kelly's Bay Beach, Skerries, Co. Dublin, Ireland
    XML, XSL-FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming
       Chair, Print and Page Layout Community Group @ W3C