Re: [xsl] Troublshooting XSLT replace()

Subject: Re: [xsl] Troublshooting XSLT replace()
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 17:19:33 +0000
On 03/12/2013 16:52, Nathan Tallman wrote:
Could you make a suggestion to change my master template match and
mode template match?

well no as you haven't said what the code is supposed to do or what the
input is like, so as I'm not Jeni Tennison I can't answer much more than
point out the more obvious places that are wrong as in the last message.

It's almost always a bad idea to match on text() rather than the parent
element as comments or other things will bite you.

Having said that, I'll try anyway:-)

It's possible that you just want the identity template along with

<xsl:template match="unittitle">
<xsl:copy>
<xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
<xsl:value-of select="replace(replace(replace(
'Undated','undated'),
'Circa','circa')"/>
</xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>