Re: [xsl] How is fold-left useful to XSLT streaming?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How is fold-left useful to XSLT streaming?
From: "Sean B. Durkin" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 21:49:24 +1100
Roger,

How about solving the Knight's Tour problem?
http://seanbdurkin.id.au/pascaliburnus2/archives/10

Faithfully,
Sean B. Durkin

On 10/12/2013 9:29 PM, Costello, Roger L. wrote:
On Friday, November 22, 2013 Michael Kay wrote:

There are plenty of techniques still available for
streamed processing: accumulators, xsl:iterator,
fold-left, xsl:fork.
I understand the usefulness of accumulators, xsl:iterator, and xsl:fork to streaming.

I am unclear on the usefulness of fold-left to streaming.

Would you (Michael or anyone) provide an example to illustrate the usefulness of fold-left to streaming please?

/Roger