[xsl] XSLFO block-container and how to flow text around it

Subject: [xsl] XSLFO block-container and how to flow text around it
From: Mario Madunic <mario.madunic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 11:32:15 -0800
Hi,

I have a requirement where there is a block of text at the bottom of the first
page's body above the footer. The header, footer, and body each have borders
around them and a space around 0.25in between the header border bottom and
body border top and the footer border top and body bottom border.

Instead of placing the text as part of the first page's footer, I used a
block-container and gave it the x and y positions to place it at the bottom of
the first page's body. At the moment body text is not flowing onto the
following page once it meets the block-container but continuing through it.
Which attribute(s) and value(s) can I use to force the body content to flow
around the block-container?

Thanks

Mario Madunic | Software Developer | AeroInfo Systems, A Boeing Company
mario.madunic@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.aeroinfo.com | www.boeing.com