Re: [xsl] index-of and empty stuff

Subject: Re: [xsl] index-of and empty stuff
From: Ihe Onwuka <ihe.onwuka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 21:56:11 +0000
ok, I can see how I got into this then. My control argument comes from
a source document field that may not be populated.

Thanks. That's useful to know - it does influence how one (or I)
should think about a problem - perhaps capturing the empty sequence
case further upfield rather than relying on index-of to bale me out
and do the right thing.