Re: [xsl] Re: Unwanted namespace prefix _0

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Unwanted namespace prefix _0
From: Graydon <graydon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 16:53:48 -0500
On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 01:43:35PM -0800, Martin Holmes scripsit:
> As I posted above, test files are here:
>
> <http://web.uvic.ca/~lancenrd/test/test.xml>
> <http://web.uvic.ca/~lancenrd/test/test.xsl>
>
> I get the same result with Saxon _in_Oxygen_ whether I provide a
> prefix for the Examples namespace in the root stylesheet element or
> not; and whether or not I exclude it with exclude-result-prefixes. I
> do _not_ get the prefixes in the output if I run the transformation
> at the command line with Saxon. So the problem has something to do
> with the Oxygen context, but I can't figure out what it is.

Note that if I run your stylesheet with oXygen and change the data so
the input has a prefix of "eg" for the examples namespace, I don't get
that _0 prefix.

What oXygen and saxon versions are you using?  might also be a relevant
question.  (15.1 and PE 9.5.1.2, in my case.)

-- Graydon