Re: [xsl] How to avoid adding defaulted attributes

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to avoid adding defaulted attributes
From: Ihe Onwuka <ihe.onwuka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 08:21:56 +0000
Capture the main output in a variable and apply a template rule to it
that gets rid of the attributes you want removed.

I think they call this micro pipelining.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 12:53 AM, Mark Giffin <m1879@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am running an identity transform on some files and changing a few things
as they pass through. They are DITA XML files and their DTDs have defaulted
attributes that do not appear in the instance files. But during the transform
the defaulted attributes are added in on elements that I do not explicitly
handle with XSLT templates. I can stop this behavior by commenting out the
doctypes, but is there a way to do this with some setting? I'm using Saxon PE
9.4.0.6.