Re: [xsl] Does the count() function require access to the whole subtree?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Does the count() function require access to the whole subtree?
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 12:34:08 -0800
Well, to call something that is "nested" -- "overlapping" is probably
less precise as calling a human  -- "animal" -- because a human is a
true subclass of Animal, while two overlapping concepts aren't
generally in a true containment relationship.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------