Re: [xsl] Keys with duplicates should be simple

Subject: Re: [xsl] Keys with duplicates should be simple
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex" <gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 01:46:06 +0100
When I run this (with my own implementation of identity.xsl, with Saxon-EE 9.5.1.3 invoked from the oXygen 15.2 debugger), I get:

<duplicate>
</duplicate>

So there are no other records than the duplicates.

In order to just have a single line per duplicate group, I donbt see a straightforward solution that uses the key.

And if you're using for-each-group anyway, you can do without the keys:

<xsl:for-each-group select="a" group-by="@href">
  <xsl:if test="count(current-group()) gt 1">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="."/>
  </xsl:if>
</xsl:for-each-group>

Gerrit