Re: [xsl] Keys with duplicates should be simple

Subject: Re: [xsl] Keys with duplicates should be simple
From: Graydon <graydon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 16:20:02 -0500
On Sat, Feb 01, 2014 at 09:06:56PM +0000, David Carlisle scripsit:
> On 01/02/2014 00:11, Graydon wrote:
> >I still want a better syntax for using negated except in predicates,
> >such as:
> >
> >div[not(* except (heading,para))]
>
> div[every $e in * satisfies $e/(self::heading or self::para)]

That's equivalent, it's conceptually clearer if people are comfortable
with slash-sequence, but I'm not sure it's clearer as a syntactical
expression.

I think I mostly want something like

div[only(heading,para)]

but that raises the question of what only() would do with comments and
processing instructions.

(And yes, I could perfectly well write a local:only().)

-- Graydon