Re: [xsl] Can someone explain this generate-id and key xsl fragment to me?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Can someone explain this generate-id and key xsl fragment to me?
From: Russell Urquhart <russurquhart1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 17:53:42 -0600
So, for the moment prior to rewriting this part of the xslt, things should work if for a given errata_section element, if there are more than one module_impacted elements, the first one should be unique for the file, i.e. one errata_section element had three module_impacted elements. Their values were DSS, VIP, VPA. Like the following:

<module_impacted>DSS</module_impacted>
<module_impacted>VIP</module_impacted>
<module_impacted>VPE</module_impacted>

I should probably rearrange these like this:

<module_impacted>VPE</module_impacted>
<module_impacted>DSS</module_impacted>
<module_impacted>VIP</module_impacted>

And maybe this will get the VPE module to be found?

I'll give this a try! Thanks so much!

Russ