[xsl] Yet another XSLT1 processor: turboxsl. 10x times faster than libxslt

Subject: [xsl] Yet another XSLT1 processor: turboxsl. 10x times faster than libxslt
From: Дмитрий Грибов <gu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 00:46:29 +0400
Hi there.

After several failed attempts to change libxslt for proper multi
threading support we have made brand-new XSLT 1.0 transform engine.
For our tasks (dedicated real-time transform for web-site) it performs
somewhat ten times faster than libxslt we are currently using, so we
plan to polish this one and put it to production.

https://github.com/Litres/turboxsl - lib itself
https://github.com/Litres/TurboXSLT - perl interface

We have sacrificed some complex things and there are still things to
do, but with 10x speed bonus we are going to run it at the production
site asap.

It's time to speed things up. :)