Re: [xsl] Best Way to Select Following Elements With An Ancestor?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Best Way to Select Following Elements With An Ancestor?
From: Eliot Kimber <ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 08:27:30 -0500
I was somehow unaware of the after (>>) operator. That does seem to
express exactly the test I need to make. (Note to self: find time to do a
careful reading of the XQuery and XPath 2.0 Functions and Operators spec.)

So I guess the question would be whether or not a particular XSLT
processor (e.g., Saxon in my case) would be more or less efficient using
the after operation or using keys?

Cheers,

Eliot
bbbbb