Re: [xsl] When to use text()

Subject: Re: [xsl] When to use text()
From: Ihe Onwuka <ihe.onwuka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 16:30:56 +0000
You will note the post you responded did not use the word intuitive.
It  used the word Note I used the words non-intuitive, arcane and
quirky.

Anyway in my role as an imaginary XSLT antagonist I would first show
them my proverbial hello world - (trip them up with text()) and then
I'd follow up with your post.