Re: [xsl] Managing debug logging in complex transforms: what do people do?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Managing debug logging in complex transforms: what do people do?
From: Alex Muir <alex.g.muir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 10:00:56 +0000
On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 10:43 AM, George Cristian Bina
<george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The XSLT debugger

The other thing that might be nice, is to be able to configure the
debugger to launch, run through itself once identify the exception
point and then rerun and place the debugger at N steps prior to the
exception. N being configurable in properties perhaps or a input box
on the debug screen.

I know doing this manually is quite easy but I say this because this
is the general way I use the debugger pretty much all the time. Having
that option would just be easier.

--
-

Alex Muir