Re: [xsl] Re: [xquery-talk] backticks in regex - tales of the unexpected part II

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: [xquery-talk] backticks in regex - tales of the unexpected part II
From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 22:05:38 +0200
OK, but the explanation that certain Unicode characters are justified as
being in one class, contrary to historic (ab)use or national or linguistic
singularities should be enough to make us all bend to the "greatest
good to the greatest number". I'm old enough to have suffered from the
US-centric definition of  7-bit US-ASCII. I welcome any software that
tries to give each language the benefit it deserves, even if my native
or second favourite language have to be used with circumspection.

@Ihe: I did not intend to chide you for asking questions - I just
wanted to make a statement.

-W