[xsl] FO question: shaded sign-off columns

Subject: [xsl] FO question: shaded sign-off columns
From: "Mario Madunic mario.madunic@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 18:55:30 -0000
Using AntennaHouse 6

Hi,

I'm trying to do a shaded sign-off on the right side of a page without using a
table. If content requires a sign-off then use a white bg if not then use a
grey bg and it would need to be the height of the current content. Also there
would be two columns for sign-offs and either one could a different color.

I tested using  2 <fo:change-bar-begin /> and if there is no content after the
last change bar then all works smoothly but once there is content afterwards
the second change bar's height becomes the height of the entire document. Not
exactly what I was looking for.

I was thinking of using a bg image situated to the right and only to fill the
space vertically. Will also test using AH's change bar extension.

Can this be done using block-containers? And can a block container inherit its
height from the content?

Does anyone have experience with this? Any insight will be appreciated.

If my requirement needs further explanation please do not hesitate forward
them to me.

Thanks

Mario Madunic | Software Developer | AeroInfo Systems, A Boeing Company |
www.aeroinfo.com | www.boeing.com