Re: [xsl] fo:footnote and keep preceding block with footnote question

Subject: Re: [xsl] fo:footnote and keep preceding block with footnote question
From: "Liam R E Quin liam@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 18:50:23 -0000
On Fri, 2014-05-23 at 18:36 +0000, Mario Madunic
mario.madunic@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I've tried wrapping the contents of the last fo:list-item-body in a
> block or a block-container with keep-together.within-page="always"
> keep-with-next.within-page="always" and even placing the footnote as a
> child of the last fo:list-item-body. None of this seems to work.
>
> Is it possible to force the last item on a page to keep with a footnote?

The formatter should do this automatically; however, the footnote will
*not* be affected by keep processing, and if you tell the formatter to
keep the entire block together on one page, with the content on the
the last line plus the footnote on the next page.

If it still goes wrong without any break or keep properties, I'd say ask
Antenna House support.