Re: [xsl] Upgrade from XSLT1

Subject: Re: [xsl] Upgrade from XSLT1
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 18:06:40 -0000
For upgrading to XSLT 2.0, see this:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9387396/upgrading-xslt-1-0-to-xslt-2-0

As for upgrading to XSLT 3.0, I would recommend making some
experiments in controlled environment before trying this on a larger
scale in production -- also have in mind that the specification may
change and that the available implementations too. Not to speak that
any current XSLT 3.0 implementation could be not too-stable and
reliable yet.

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Vasudev Kandhadai
vasu.kandhadai@xxxxxxxxx <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev