Re: [xsl] Schema-awareness and built-in types

Subject: Re: [xsl] Schema-awareness and built-in types
From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 11:37:39 -0000
To clarify for the bewildered...

I've been out of action for the last week (and will only slowly be returning
to full activity) as a result of a double hip replacement on June 9th. It all
went to plan, and I'm regaining mobility remarkably well. But I'll be taking
life at a slow pace for a few weeks, while trying to make sure there is no
interruption in service for our customers.

Michael Kay
Saxonica
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx
+44 (0118) 946 5893

On 16 Jun 2014, at 21:01, John Lumley john.lumley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Back to bed Dr. Kay !
>
> I've already told Roger Costello (only a couple of hours ago) that the
Saxonica team was doing its best to keep you from your laptop for recuperative
purposes !

> Seriously - hope things are working well for you.... And it was nice of
Roger to get concerned.