Re: [xsl] node() function

Subject: Re: [xsl] node() function
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 03:01:44 -0000
There is an XSLT training course at Pluralsight, watching which should
help you find the correct answers to these questions:

http://www.pluralsight.com/training/Courses/TableOfContents/xslt-foundations-
part1

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 1:17 PM, Mailing Lists Mail
daktapaal@xxxxxxxxx <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Need to know the behavior of the node() functionb& This mail contains
> two parts. Part 2 is kind of a corollary of part 1.
>

> I have the following XML
>
> <Comp>
>
>             <a>Universal</a>
>
>             <b>HSBC</b>
>
>             <c>Disney </c>
>
>             <d>Barclays</d>
>
> </Comp>
>

> PART1
>

> I wanted to test some stylesheet behaviors .. I used three stylesheets :
>

> Stylesheet 1
>

> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
> xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";

xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/