Re: [xsl] breaking up XML on page break element [RETRY 3]

Subject: Re: [xsl] breaking up XML on page break element [RETRY 3]
From: "Geert Bormans geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 10:47:34 -0000
Hi Ken,

I am sorry that your messages suffered from "lost in cyberspace" syndrome
Thanks for sending them in private as soon as you noticed that

Thanks for your code. Very much appreciated
It is very much in line of what I attempted myself at the first stage.
And it does indeed exactly what it needs to do

Thank you also for taking the effort of compiling a very relevant more extensive test document.
It proves your code works as required.
I tested both your code and Gerrit's code on this test document
and they render the exact same result, which is comfortable knowing

Best regards

Geert