Re: [xsl] Calling xsl: template through mode attribute prints only text nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Calling xsl: template through mode attribute prints only text nodes
From: "varun bhatnagar varun292006@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 09:35:15 -0000
Sorry if I have mislead you Martin, but the suggestion given in the above
mail did not work as it prints both node-sets and text-nodes, that is why I
replied back again (so I tried your suggestion) and I thought of explaining
it in a better way with my actual scenario because in my first mail I just
said that I have 3 conditions. So it was already a complicated problem I
did not post a new one.

Thanks for your suggestions....you are always a savior :)

Thanks,
BR,
Varun

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 11:04 AM, Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx <