Re: [xsl] Unit Testing

Subject: Re: [xsl] Unit Testing
From: "George Bina george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 12:42:29 -0000
Hi Bertrand,

XSpec is integrated also in oXygen XML Editor, you can see how that works in this webinar section that covers unit testing support for XSLT:
http://youtu.be/4O2DaFxE9qE?t=40m7s

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com

On 21/09/14 01:07, Bertrand Lefort blefort@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Nice reference, thank you for sharing your work.

Regards

Bertrand