[xsl] Looking for "real-world" XML documents

Subject: [xsl] Looking for "real-world" XML documents
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 15:49:08 -0000
Folks,
Do you have any particular examples of XML documents that reflect
real-world objects/situations? In SQL they use the AdventureWorks
database, but it is huge.

What I am looking for is one or more documents that are not too-big
and can be used for solving non-trivial problems and demonstrating
XSLT ad/or XPath features. I remember seeing long ago in the xsl-list
such documents that reflect:

 - a set of books, articles and authors, and an article can have more
than one author.

 - results of a football league

 - purchase order and invoices and set of products with prices and
discounts, ... etc.

But I cannot find these... :(

I would greatly appreciate it if you can point me to such interesting
XML documents.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev