Re: [xsl] Selecting between heading tags in XHTML

Subject: Re: [xsl] Selecting between heading tags in XHTML
From: "Eliot Kimber ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 19:34:41 -0000
This type of problem can also be solved more clearly or easily a
multi-pass process, for example, doing the group-starting-with to add some
wrapper around each group, making it then easier to analyze the groups to
put them into some hierarchy or select things from them or whatever.

In the Word-to-DITA transform in the DITA for Publisher project I have
about 4 phases of analysis applied against the initial Word structures in
order to translate it into the same content grouped hierarchically based
on a style-to-level mapping specification. It makes heavy use of recursive
for-each-group, where each group represents a hierarchical level assigned
to "heading" pargraphs (in this case, things that would eventually map to
topics in the final DITA result).

Cheers,

E.
bbbbb