[xsl] Re: XSLT 3.0: What is the default visibility of a package component inside the declaring package ?

Subject: [xsl] Re: XSLT 3.0: What is the default visibility of a package component inside the declaring package ?
From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 17:59:06 -0000
The rules are given here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt-30/#element-expose

The visibility depends on both the visibility attribute of the component, and
the rules in the package's xsl:expose declarations. If neither apply, the
default visibility is private.

The visibility of a component affects whether it can be used in a different
package. Components can always be used within the package in which they are
declared.

Michael Kay
Saxonica
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx