Re: [xsl] How to get XSL style sheet to ignore a setting in an XML file

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to get XSL style sheet to ignore a setting in an XML file
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 20:50:58 -0000
That is a namespace declaration, with XSLT 2.0 put
xpath-default-namespace="http://com/exlibris/repository/acq/invoice/xmlbeans";
on the xsl:stylesheet element

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail
gesendet.

"Catherine Wilbur cwilbur@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>schrieb:

  First line of my XML file has the following information in it.

  <payment_data xmlns="http://com/exlibris/repository/acq/invoice/xmlbeans";
  xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>

  Style sheet will not process the xsl conversion logic until I remove
  the following from the the above line in my XML file
   xmlns="http://com/exlibris/repository/acq/invoice/xmlbeans";

  This is logic at very top of my style sheet

  <xsl:stylesheet version="2.0"
  xmlns:fn="http://www.w3.org/2005/xpath-functions";
  xmlns:xdt="http://www.w3.org/2005/xpath-datatypes";
  xmlns:err="http://www.w3.org/2005/xqt-errors";
  exclude-result-prefixes="xs xdt err fn"

  <xsl:output method="text" indent="no"/>

  1)  How do I ask the style sheet to ignore the "xmlns="?
  2)  Is there a way to remove it if it is in there?
  3)  Might be able to ask company to remove it?

  As soon as I copy the XML to new file name and remove that section of
  code then the file gets converted by the style sheet.

  Has anyone encountered this problem before?