Re: [xsl] Trying to check if key is NOT found

Subject: Re: [xsl] Trying to check if key is NOT found
From: "russurquhart1@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 21:15:53 -0000
 Hi Martin,

Sorry about that. The xml would look like this:

<entry>
 <CrossReference xrefLabel="ADDF32 RaH, #16FHi, RbH" href="#ADDF32RaH16FRbH"/>
<CrossReference xrefLabel="ADDF32 RaH, RbH, #16FHi" href="#ADDF32RaHRbH16F"/>
</entry>
  In this case, the entry element contains two CrossReference elements. The first CrossReference element, its' href attribute does not have any element that has a Target attribute with that value.

I would expect to see:

No target for:
ADDF32RaH16FRbH

Does this make more sense now?