[xsl] Scope Problems Resulting from merged docbook xsl files

Subject: [xsl] Scope Problems Resulting from merged docbook xsl files
From: "Alex Muir alex@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 11:25:13 -0000
Greetings,

I have a client request to create logic to merge included and imported xslt
files into 1 main file.

I've written a process that recurses through imports and includes
collecting data and adds different priorities to imported templates
depending on the import level and have left duplicate templates to be
handled manually.

One odd scope issue that I can't figure out, using some docbook xslt for
testing, is that some variables that have a global variable declaration
such as $qanda.defaultlabel in the  output I've posted here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4d4sR2XatuteGlrbzNOYkdxTHc/view?usp=sharing

are recognized as having been declared in all but one place as if the scope
in that particular location was not covered. I don't see a reason why this
would be occurring. Can anyone figure it out?

Regards

Alex
Tilogeo.com