[xsl] line breaks showing up with method="html"

Subject: [xsl] line breaks showing up with method="html"
From: "David Rudel fwqhgads@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 13:58:41 -0000
I'm processing an XML document with text nodes that I need to put into
a csv file that will later be used to create an html page.

I'm using xsl:result-document with method="html" so I catch html
entity references.

Unfortunately, I'm finding line-breaks showing up in the output that
do not correspond to any end-of-line character in the text nodes for
the input file. These end-of-line characters do not show up when I
switch to method="text" .

Is there a rule about method="html" that attempts to break lines into
chunks <100 characters each?

-David

--

"A false conclusion, once arrived at and widely accepted is not
dislodged easily, and the less it is understood, the more tenaciously