Re: [xsl] write doctype declaration and entity references to result

Subject: Re: [xsl] write doctype declaration and entity references to result
From: "dvint dvint@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 15:33:41 -0000
That is the approach I have used in the past. If nothing else, this doesn't
B rely on an extension. If you don't B know the values ahead of time then this
method doesn't B work.

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy NoteB. II

rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx </div><div>Subject: Re: [xsl] write doctype
declaration and entity references to result </div><div>

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N2281.html#d3805e19

Are there any reasons why I shouldn't use this method versus the extensions
you recommended? Thank you.