Re: [xsl] Saxon java call works in my script but get an error when trying to submit same script from a cron job - how do I fix this error ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Saxon java call works in my script but get an error when trying to submit same script from a cron job - how do I fix this error ?
From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 17:10:12 -0000
The error

> Unsupported major.minor version 49.0

basically means that the version of the bytecode you are loading doesn't match
the version of the JVM that you are using. That's a little surprising since
all recent Saxon versions have been built to run with JDK 1.5 or later. Check
your Java VM version.

Michael Kay
Saxonica
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx
+44 (0) 118 946 5893

On 4 Mar 2015, at 16:41, Catherine Wilbur cwilbur@xxxxxxxxxxx

> Have a script that runs my Saxon java call  as shown below without a problem
>
>     java -cp $SAXON_JAR net.sf.saxon.Transform
-s:$FinesrvDataDir/Library_Invoice_Interface.xml
-xsl:$FinesrvCronDir/LibrXML2CSV_stylesheet.xsl
-o:$FinesrvDataDir/Library_Invoice_Interface.csv

> When we take this script and put it in a cron to submit the script at a
scheduled time we get the following error.  Does anyone know what I do in the
cron script to fix the problem.  Here is infornation that gets dumped from
cron script.

/Z/Alma/FIS_Invoice_Payments/Archived/2015-03-02_15-33-07-3318390600002181-14
25327949098.xml
> /usr/local/finesrv/erp/jdedwardsoneworld/cron/Saxon/saxon9he.jar
net.sf.saxon.Transform
-s:/usr/local/finesrv/erp/jdedwardsoneworld/FABS/DATA/LibrVouch/Library_Invoi
ce_Interface.xml
-xsl:/usr/local/finesrv/erp/jdedwardsoneworld/cron/LibrXML2CSV_stylesheet.xsl
-o:/usr/local/finesrv/erp/jdedwardsoneworld/FABS/DATA/LibrVouch/Library_Invoi
ce_Interface.csv
> The java class could not be loaded. java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
net/sf/saxon/Transform (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)