Re: [xsl] How to Detect string language using XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to Detect string language using XSLT
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 16:24:35 -0000
If someone listens to the talks in my family, they are going to
discover a new language: Bulgarian-English, where we talk in Bulgarian
and sometimes use  better-suited English words, and if these happen to
be verbs, we typically append them with a corresponding Bulgarian verb
suffix to precisely denote tense/voice/person/gender/plurality :)

I don't think this has ever been described in a scientific paper yet,
and I suspect that such hybrid languages are typical in most immigrant
families.

Cheers,
Dimitre

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxx