Re: [xsl] Evolution of XPath - XPath 3.0 (Review)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Evolution of XPath - XPath 3.0 (Review)
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 15:24:32 -0000
I want to thank Hank  Ratzesberger, and Jim Fuller for their extremely
high evaluation of the XPath 3.0 course -- these can be found here:

   http://www.pluralsight.com/courses/discussion/xpath-3-0-whats-new

I want to assure you all that I will continue to do my best in future
XSLT / XPath related courses and hope not to fall behind your already
so high expectations.

Thanks,
Dimitre

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 10:44 PM, Hank Ratzesberger xml@xxxxxxxxxxxx