Re: [xsl] xsl:with-param focus

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:with-param focus
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 19:33:42 -0000
The param expression in #1 is evaluated in the context of each node in
$modes, while the expression in #2 is evaluated in whatever context
there is when <xsl:apply-templates select="$modes" b&> is processed, not
in the context of each $modes item. So yes, itbs about context / focus.

http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/#err-XTSE0670
bThe focus used for computing the value specified by the xsl:with-param
element is the same as that used for the xsl:apply-templates,
xsl:apply-imports, xsl:next-match, or xsl:call-template element within
which it occurs.b

--
Gerrit Imsieke
GeschC$ftsfC<hrer / Managing Director

GeschC$ftsfC<hrer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard VC6ckler