Re: [xsl] Using memory addressing to retrieve a value vice using a software string library to retrieve a value

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using memory addressing to retrieve a value vice using a software string library to retrieve a value
From: "Adam Retter adam.retter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 20:01:47 -0000
There are also many vendor extensions for string searches in various XML
databases that are exposed as proprietary XPath extension functions; In
addition to those that offer the Full Text extension.

...As I guess has become clear from this thread - you should benchmark the
various options available from your XPath processors of choice based, and
those should be based on your system resource constraints.
On 20 Nov 2015 19:50, "Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxx" <