Re: [xsl] Introducing myself to the list

Subject: Re: [xsl] Introducing myself to the list
From: "O'Neil Delpratt oneil@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 16:05:18 -0000
For client-side XSLT processing in the browser Saxon-CE or frameless are
best.

Saxon/C is good for server-side languages. With Saxon/C you can interface it
with many languages that are built from or have links  C or C++: such as PHP,
Python, Ruby, etc.

For the node.js people the project https://github.com/rimmartin/saxon-node
<https://github.com/rimmartin/saxon-node> is worth looking at as well.

kind regards,

O'Neil

<mailto:dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx> <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

>> Just wondering if Saxon/C cannot be invoked within/by JavaScript?
>
> I mean something like this:

http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/35532/C-COM-Object-for-Use-In-JavaScript-
HTML-Including
<http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/35532/C-COM-Object-for-Use-In-JavaScript
-HTML-Including>

> Cheers,
> Dimitre
>

> On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 10:01 AM, Dimitre Novatchev
> <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>> Just wondering if Saxon/C cannot be invoked within/by JavaScript?
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Dimitre
>>
>> On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 6:18 AM, Adam Retter
>> adam.retter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:adam.retter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
>> wrote:
>>> As well as the excellent SaxonCE you might like to also look at
Frameless.

<mailto:g.ken.holman@xxxxxxxxx>"

<mailto:kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
XSLT,